New TS Emperor's Hand Shuttle???

Well, some more pics from HK.

Not sure what to make of the shuttle... not overwhelmed, exactly... Would have preferred all-black.

I guess Palpy's hand would be pale, pasty, and grubby lookin'... just like the paintjob.

Here's another Dali JSF for ya, JT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3007663291_c294db0429_o.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	18564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f899_1.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	18565   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10cb_1.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	18566  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Engineernerd View Post
    Isn't the Emperor's Hand Mara Jade?
    Depending on the source, she was a Hand. Others may have included, but are not limited to, Imagda Rosen (Lord Nyax's Mother), Savrec Qest, Ardyn Lyn, Lumiya, possibly Marek Steele and the higher ranks in the Secret Order of the Empire (from TIE Fighter).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Silly Jedi, warping is for Star Trek star-drives.

The Shuttle looks grungy...and as far as I can that's the only significance. That's...incredibly disappointing. I suppose it's better than another contrived ARC-170 repaint though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i don't know but something about the shuttle makes me think it's a custom paint job and not an official TS product, the paint apps look way too messy to be official... of course i couold be wrong
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

DarkArtist:i don't know but something about the shuttle makes me think it's a custom paint job and not an official TS product, the paint apps look way too messy to be official... of course i could be wrong

These 2 pics of the shuttle came from 2 different eBay sellers in HK (apparently)... one of the sellers is the guy who gets (and sells) many TS ships early. He also sells protos.

There's a good chance that they're rejects from the factory. One seems messier than the other.

I do think, sadly, that they're likely legit... but not exactly awe-inspiring, huh? I guess we'll have to wait until official pics come out to know for sure.

Maybe they should have gone with Emperor's Teeth... they look a bit chewed.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Nah, they're the real thing. At first I would have guessed that's supposed to be the Tyderium since the Tyderium is a big dirty and stolen (just a bit stolen). But they've been kinda off the charts with these repaints lately, so Hand makes about as much sense - black would have been way cooler though.

Dang, someone sit on that poor JSF?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.