Thread: Snowtrooper.

Hybrid View

Snowtrooper.

We definately need a new Snowtrooper.

With Soft goods, and with maybe a correct size E-web blaster, cause the one with the deluxe Snowy was a little big wasn't it? Or not?
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 02-19-2002 at 02:34 AM.

Re: Snowtrooper.

I'm sure we'll get one soon. Hasbro has made up for the POTF2 versions of the Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, and Biker Scout with all new versions. And soon we'll be getting the AOTC's Guard that can take the place of the POTF2 Royal Guard. So, I expect to see a new Snowtrooper next year. It was originally rumored that we would get one last year, but I think that it was delayed and the Sandtrooper took it's place. We'll get one soon though, I just know it. Oh, and I don't think the E-Web blaster was out of scale to much. Looks good with my Snowtrooper squad.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Definitely will need some knee articulation on it so it can interact with the E-web cannon if you want it too, also some elbow articulation, not swivel though, some real elbow articulation.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Actually the leaked reports from Hasbro about the stuff they had planned or in development had the snowtrooper being released in the first quarter of this year. Supposedly January. But if they shelved him for a later date it's likely he'll be in the classic assortment for the third quarter. Hasbro have taken the army builders thing pretty seriously so far so as he's the only Imperial trooper who hasn't been done to scale so far (barring a new death star trooper without silly running pose) What's the betting he shows up real soon. Hopefully without the cast iron solid shirt tail thing at the back. I thought the POTF one was okay but way too tall. They'll just have to scale him down to commtech stormie height and he'll fit right in. Commtech stormie articulation would be nice but heck, I'd just settle for a scale version in a neutral pose.
    Scooobydoo, where are you!!!

I'm happy with the Snowtroopers we have. But I certainly would welcome new ones!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I for one am ALL for new Imperial Bad guys!!! I would like to see:

Snowtrooper (soft goods and knee, elbow, and shoulder articulation)
    TIE Fighter Pilot (QUALIY plasitc, knee, elbow articulation MINIMUM)
    Death Star Gunner (knee, elbow articulation)
    AT-AT Driver (for those who never got this guy! knee, shoulder, and elbow articulation)
    Death Star Trooper (more neutral pose, knee, elbow articulation)
    Admiral Motti (just give us one EVERYONE can own!!!)
    Admiral Ozzel (He's just cool)

As for the elbow articulation, I'm not big on the swivel elbows either. It's not too bad when he has a more neutral arm pose. Not rally straight, but not as drastic as 300th Boba or Imp. Officer.

Ah, it's nice to dream
    May the force be with you.

Ill stick with Sith Killer list there. its good but add more Imperial guys like jerjerrrod, and Needa

Originally posted by Amanamike
    Ill stick with Sith Killer list there. its good but add more Imperial guys like jerjerrrod, and Needa
    Agreed, definatly on Moff Jerjerrod. We need him for our Emporer's arrival diorama's. Best thing they could do is regularly card two of the Imperial Dignitaries. And when we finally get the Imperial Shuttle re-issued, give us the third Imperial Dignitary and Moff Jerjerrod as the pack-ins.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh how delectible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate waiting for stuff!!!!!!!!!

Gee whiz, Hasbro! Look at all these faboo ideas you're not making!