My step mom passed away

This afternoon, I got a call from my brother, Dan, while I was at work. He called to inform me that my stepmom, Bunny, had passed away. My father, Barry Sr. and Bunny got married in 1977, the samer year ANH came out, before it was ANH. They worked together at their own business for many years, then in 1984 they worked for fingerhut. I didn't know how I would feel with the passing of a step parent, but it hurts just the same. Bunny had been part of my life through my Junior High, and High School years, as well as the many visits I would take over the years up North to see my parents. I last saw Bunny at my Wedding in June of this last year. She was a little shaky when she stood, but otherwise happy. I am attaching a few pictures of Bunny that I have.

The first is my Bunny, my father, and my son from about 6 years ago

The second is from around 1979 when I graduated from Junior high

The third is My Uncles and Aunt's and mt self, my step mom is seated front row to the right, and my dad is standing behind her second row right.

The fourth and fifth pics are from my wedding, myself and Robin standing with my parents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bunny, Barry Sr, and Barry III.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	18597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Step mom kiss.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	18598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Uncles and Aunts and parents5.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	18599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The parents and Groom and bride1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	18600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The parents and Groom and bride4.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	18601  

2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That's too bad, Barry. Sorry about your loss.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Sorry about your loss Barry. May she R.I.P.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm sorry to hear that, Barry. My condolences.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My sympathies for your loss Barry.

Your middle school pic is sweet... Nice 'do.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Sorry to hear of your loss Barry.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I'm very sorry to hear about your step mother Barry.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Sorry for your loss, Barry
    Tommy, close your eyes.

We talked on the phone. You have my sympathies. My family is waiting for my grandma to pass right now. She is being relocated to hospice care today.

From your words and pictures she seemed a sweet lady who will be missed.