Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Interesting find. It kinda looks like it's going to be a little smaller scale than the Super Vulture Droider.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Should look pretty good once it's all painted up but has this appeared in more than one episode of the show? I guess we'll be seeing more of them at some point.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Should look pretty good once it's all painted up but has this appeared in more than one episode of the show? I guess we'll be seeing more of them at some point.
    So far, it's only been in Liberty on Ryloth, when they firebombed the cities and later got destroyed by Anakin and Ahsoka.

The funny thing is that LEGO made a pretty big toy of it in '08, so my guess is they keep planning to use it and it keeps getting cut. Same with the Republic Fighter Tank.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The funny thing is that LEGO made a pretty big toy of it in '08, so my guess is they keep planning to use it and it keeps getting cut. Same with the Republic Fighter Tank.
    Are you talking about Lucasfilm, and not Hasbro? I don't think they ever planned to use the Republic Fighter Tank in the show. I remember hearing or reading somewhere that Hasbro just plucked it from the EU and decided to sell it in the Clone Wars line as it fit the timeline and play pattern.

You hear wrong, Lego also produced a Republic Fighter Tank already under the Clone Wars banner. I am pretty sure it's Lucasfilm planning to use those vehicles and then pulling back. We could ask Hasbro about it, I guess.

Well, Lego has also been known to make EU stuff. I believe it was at the 2009 Toy Fair or Comic Con where they said they took it from the EU and put it in the TCW line. It could show up in the animation, but I don't think it's a direct tie-in. Who knows. I don't feel like asking them since if it's planned to show up in the show, then we'll just see it eventually and not have to waste one of our questions.