Thread: Coins

Coins

Hey, I've got a bunch of extra coins and I'm trying to get rid of them. Let me know if you want anything from the list below.

#2 Galactic Marine 2
    #20 Stormtrooper 1
    #49 7th Legion Trooper 1
    #50 Hawkbat Battalion 1
    #52 Naboo Soldier 1
    #55 Clone Trainee 1
    #59 Droideka 3
    #7 Airborne Trooper 1
    #8 Super Battle Droid 2
    Phantom Menace 4
    Attack of the Clones 4
    Revenge of the Sith 6
    A New Hope 3
    Empire Strikes Back 1
    Return of the Jedi 1
    Expanded Universe, Black 3
    Expanded Universe, Gold 3
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Adendum:

Pay for shipping and the coins are yours!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Adendum:

Pay for shipping and the coins are yours!
    I will take one of each. What do you want for them?

PM sent I almost have a complete set and you can help......again =) you da man!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Speaking of coins, has anyone found a good case for holding individual coins? I'm looking for something like THESE close-tite cases.

I would try a coin collector's shop or other hobby shop. It seems the Star Wars coins are larger than most forms of legal tender but they might have something that would work. I guess they're not too much bigger than a silver dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I would try a coin collector's shop or other hobby shop. It seems the Star Wars coins are larger than most forms of legal tender but they might have something that would work. I guess they're not too much bigger than a silver dollar.
    I have some cases for Silver Dollars and they're just this much too small. But I'll check out a coin shop -- thanks for the suggestion.

No trouble Dubya.

On a side note I still have some coins that are not spoken for so if you'd like some PM me or I will put up an updated list soon.