Hybrid View

Battlefront II Figures TRU Exclusives

spotted these on Saturday in the new TRU in East Brunswick - straight repacks of the EE Battlefront II packs of the Clones and the Battle Droids but now TRU exclusives and repacked in Clone Wars packaging. I believe they are each $39.99 like the EE versions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1126081615.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	18737  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Amusing that they found a way to reissue these.

I quite liked the trooper pack when I first bought it as an EE exclusive. The jetpack trooper and the normal trooper look great with the rest of my 501st. The marine went with the rest of my marines and the one with the blue stripes is leading my squad of Fifth Fleet Security troops.

I would, however, warn anybody who is even considering buying the droids pack. They are some of the shoddiest figures I've ever come across. The super battle droid is too flimsy to stand on his own. The battle droid with the rocket launcher is too front heavy to stand, even with the stand.

I don't remember the second Trooper from the left. What is his name? When did it come out?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I don't remember the second Trooper from the left. What is his name? When did it come out?
    That is the Clone Engineer, this is the only pack that head sculpt has been released in, though this pack itself was released in '07 as a shared online exclusive.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I bought both of these not knowing the price, along with a few other figures

I had sticker shock for hours after the cashier said, "$108.something"

both BF2 sets were $39.99+tax

wow

the droids are cheap and flimsy and can't support their own weight, even when they are helped by a stand

disappointment strikes back
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

the trooper pack is the only one i would be interested in getting again. already have the two sets, got them on sale at a local hobby shop for $25 each.

the 2 501st troopers and the Engineer are my 3 favorites- really wished Hasbro released them as Legends figures last year or even this year.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks