Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Simpsons Season 2

I don't think the Simpsons entire first season has been released in America yet but any way,

Does anybody know when season 2 is out?

I've asked this question so many times before but never had an answer.

I'm assuming you're talking about the DVD collections? Well, if you are, Simpsons Season 1 has been out for about 4 months here. We are getting season 2 in early March.

Each set is 3 DVDS, and the entire season is in one set, you can't get them seperate.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I'm assuming you're talking about the DVD collections? Well, if you are, Simpsons Season 1 has been out for about 4 months here. We are getting season 2 in early March.
    Each set is 3 DVDS, and the entire season is in one set, you can't get them seperate.
    Actually Wolfwood that's now incorrect. Season 2 is now not coming out until June 4th. It will also probably be 4 discs, as there are more episodes in season 2. Here are the specs incase you are intrested.

Bonus features:
    Commentary for each episode
    Interview with Matt Groening (11 minutes)
    2 video clips
    A documentary on the creation of an episode (7 minutes)
    A report on the Emmy Awards (3 minutes)
    Commercials of the DVD
    5 others foreign commercials of the DVD
    A photo gallery
    Some easter eggs

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	simpsonss2dvd.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	739  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It's only been out four months, we've had it since September. I've never liked the first season, but I want to have all of them so I bought it any way, but Season 2 is by far one of the best along with season 3.

By the way I've found a leaflet from my Futurama DVD and it says Season 2 is out in May, but no specific date.

Well anyway, I'm getting ALL the seasons.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    Well anyway, I'm getting ALL the seasons.
    Me too I wish Fox would start churning these out. The delay until June for Season 2 is unacceptable. With so many seasons already completed, why wait more than 6 months in between?

Originally posted by Caesar
    Me too I wish Fox would start churning these out. The delay until June for Season 2 is unacceptable. With so many seasons already completed, why wait more than 6 months in between?
    It sucks, I know. But with re-mastering the episodes, recording the audio commentaries, preparing the supplements, and manufacturing, it does take some time. 4 months would be better then 6+ on these. But please, nothing like Paramounts release schedule for Star Trek: The next generation. A $100 or so box set every 2 months is just a lil to much.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I don't think so, at least there out and you can by them in your own time.
    And you could get them reserved for when you can afford them.

Update, the Simpsons: Season 2 DVD set has been delayed another month, now coming out in July instead of June. Here is the news from DVDfile.com.

Don't have a cow, man, it's only a month. Fox has just announced a postponement for The Simpsons: The Complete Second Season box set, which is now set for a 7/9 release. Retail price of $59.95 and features all stay the same.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Oh no, this is really bad news.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008