Collecting Clone Wars Figs.

Okay, long story short... I live in Canada and I have noticed that ALL action figures from retail stores always come late or not at all. However when a new wave does come out, it always has the tri-logo packaging and I want the american carded versions. All I want to know is how collectors in Canada buy their figs in Amercian packaging.

Ebay or online shops like Entertainment Earth. Or make a run for the border.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Ebay or online shops like Entertainment Earth. Or make a run for the border.
    sadly i think this might be the only way to get carded non tri-logo figures, unless of course you can strike up a deal with someone on the boards here and work something out.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Thanks, I'l; try that but what do you guys think of buying figs. frrom Brianstoys?

Brianstoys can be a great resource for older figures. With their one-of-every-fig club you might get decent pricing. Typically for new product you can find it for less elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by p1nOy_dUdE View Post
    Thanks, I'l; try that but what do you guys think of buying figs. frrom Brianstoys?
    I've been doing business with Brians Toys for over 10 years now and have never once experienced any problems.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I've been doing business with Brians Toys for over 10 years now and have never once experienced any problems.
    Brian's Toys is awesome. The people are nice and they ship on time. I have been doing business with him for around 7 years! u should have no problems.