Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2002 Movies

Hybrid View

2002 Movies

At the beggining of the year I made a list of all the movies I was going to see this year, these where the ones I could think of.

1.Star Wars: Episode II- Attack Of The Clones (I think I might drop by and see this if I get a bit of spare time!)
    2.Vanilla Sky
    3.Monsters inc. (I know it came out in 2001 in the U.S, but it has only just come out over here)
    4.Austin Powers: Goldmember
    5.Men In Black II
    6.The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers (I think it's out this year)

I can't think of anymore right now, can you?

These are the movies I'm looking forward to in order:

1. The Two Towers
    2. Spider-man
    3. AOTC
    4. MIB 2
    5. Bubba Ho-Tep (10 brownie points to those who know what this movie is about)

That's all I can think of now.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I think MIBII will tank, but I'll go see it for laughs. Otherwise all that have been listed and:

Road to Perdition: Tom Hanks and Jude Law directed by Sam Mendes (American Beauty) in a '30's ganster flick.

Minority Report: Steve and Tom and Colin Farrell. Plus the story is pretty good...

Star Wars, Spiderman, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Catch Me If You Can, Minority Report.

I'm not a jedi(yet), but I have this feeling that minority report will suck. Be that as it may, I'll probably still see it. I have the same feeling about panic room, but I'll see it too.
    Your signature here!

Here are my picks. Top five in that order, the rest in no particular order.

1. Spiderman
    2. AOTC
    3. LOTR Two Towers
    4. Count of Monte Cristo
    5. Austin Powers 3
    6. The Time Machine
    7. We Were Soldiers
    8. The Laramie Project
    9. Resident Evil
    10. E.T. re-release
    11. Scooby Doo (Hate the actors in it, but I'll go see it)
    12. Minority Report
    13. Powerpuff Girls Movie (I like this show, you got a problem with that?)
    14. Reign of Fire (might be cheesy, but sounds interesting)
    15. K-19: The Widowmaker
    16. MIB II (didn't like #1 that much, but I'll go see it)
    17. Signs
    18. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    19. Star Trek: Nemesis
    20. Red Dragon
    21. 8 Crazy Nights
    22. Analyze That
    23. Constantine
    24. Chicago: The musical
    25. Daredevil
    26. Blade 2 (possibly)

The answer to your question Wolfwood319.....

Bubba Ho-Tep is a movie that tells the "true" story about what happens to Elvis Presley. He aparently switches identities with an Elvis Impersonator years before his death and finds himself as a resident in a rest home. He never got a chance to switch identities back because the impersonator died. The movie also deals with an Egyptian "ghost" of some sort that tries to take over the rest home and Elvis must stop him. Anyone who is a fan of Bruce Campbell should know this as he is playing Elvis.

Can I have my brownies now?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Ooops. Also forgot Run, Ronnie, Run and Orange County.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Some really good choices. I've got to add Lilo and Stitch, and I think Treasure Planet comes out this year too. Oh, yeah, and Ice Age.

Can y'all tell meesa likes cartoons?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Lightbulb

I will see:
    1. James Bond 20
    2. MIBII
    3. Harry Potter (just to laugh and cackle at my brother and mother)
    4. Spiderman
    5.E.T
    6. Scooby Doo
    7. Star Trek
    8. That one movie.........what's it called?............umm............ I think it's called something like Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones......... what a stupid title....... wonder who made this movie. It'll never work. What a stupid idea. Some guy named George...... ha!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I forgot about that Tom Hanks gangster flick. It was filmed near where I live and my uncle is an extra in it!

Also, I want to see Blade 2, that Mel Gibson/ M. Night Shallaman movie about crop circles.

And Sithdroid, you only get half the brownies because you forgot about the plot thread where an old black man thinks that he's JFK, and that the government is keeping his real body in deep freeze underneath the white house. Turns out its true...

Bruce Campbell as Elvis, fighting a mummy, what more could you want in a movie.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."