Tri-logo AOTC Figures?

As Lucasfilm is releasing AOTC at the same time in the UK as in the US, will we also see any sign of the new action figures in April
    If so will Hasbro be releasing Tri-logo carded versions or just a different sticker on the blister packaging. Hopefully we will see more AOTC figures in the UK than we did with POTJ - the last official release probably being Dagobah Vader, 12 months ago!
    Come on Hasbro UK pull your saber out!!!
    Wipe them out. All of them.

Oh goodie another foreign collector!

Can you help me out? I am trying to put together a list of foreign carded figures! Everything since the original 1995 release. I am wondering if there is a website you may know of.

Trust me when I say that this is indeed a difficult task!

I wish, like soooo many others, that Hasbro would just put EVERYTHING out on 3 basic cards.

U.S.
    Canadian (Tri Lingual)
    European

Unfortunatly, the POTJ line was a REAL mess. The European carded figs made it til Dagobah Vader (as far as I know) and then switched to the "peel away" backs. Plus, they switched ALL figs to the US with "peel away". So now the original Euro releases are more scarce than the Canadian Square Cards!!!

Then, the POTJ Canadian cards were originally just US cards with a little white sticker written in French. Then they switched to actual Tri Lingual cards. Now the poor Canadians are lucky to even see the new stuff! The last Tri Lingual card I saw was Aurra Sing!

And just try hunting down the elusive Canadian Dagobah Vader with Secret Luke sticker!!!

Sorry if I went off. It's just frustrating, I feel your pain.

I do hope that Hasbro will be puting the new line out on the foreign cards! But I have yet to hear or see anything one way or another. Though, it's not suprising. It seems like noone ever really know or says anything about it 'til they are out!
    May the force be with you.

here in france the potj line alos only went till dagobah vader - I HATE that

the first Canadian figures were in both english and french.

there were only a few that had the little french stickers. The actual cards were in two-languages and then they switched to the trilogo.
    I think that the switch to Tri-logo in Canada came with the Jawa wave.
    the first two waves were in English and French and the cards were square and not rounded off in the top corner, like the american ones.
    Hope this helps.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

DarthNanny, or should I say just 'Danny' check out the superstore chain, Tesco, as they will be stocking the initial wave(s) of AOTC figures. Tesco is one of many multi-national chains of supermarkets here in the UK (for US members who haven't a clue what I'm talking about).

Back in 1999, I purchased the first wave of figures from them priced at 7.99 and all on trilogo cards.

Cool Toys R(nt) Us undercut by Tesco's - and additional club card points to boot Does this mean that some of the 24 hour supermarkets will be selling AOTC just past midnight on the 23rd
    Wipe them out. All of them.

From the information I received, and it is credible, i.e. an employee of my local store, it would appear that Tesco will be stocking the new figures. Tesco also are in the habit of reducing the prices of toys (re: Obi-Wan Naboo) if they warm the pegs for too long; that figure I mentioned went eventually down to 3.99. I tend to do my shopping in the early hours, so a few figures won't make too big an impact on my credit card.
    The instore hype leading up to the DVD release date of TPM proved anticlimactic to say the least, but no doubt the same will happen again with AOTC. One thing is guaranteed though, there WILL NOT be a stampede for figures at Tesco this summer.