Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Rancor vs Luke Battle Pack?

Did I miss this?

Toywiz (Malaysian Site)

I figured this would be a next year thing.

That Rancor looks sweet!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Is it being released as an Ultimate Battle Pack? I assumed it was a creature set. The final production better be of higher quality than current UBPs. I don't actually have any of the UBPs yet, just going on what I read.

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    Is it being released as an Ultimate Battle Pack? I assumed it was a creature set. The final production better be of higher quality than current UBPs. I don't actually have any of the UBPs yet, just going on what I read.
    They don't do creature sets anymore, but this is essentially the same thing with a different name.

It's based on this Rancor sculpt, which is actually pretty amazing looking:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/tacBPrancorTFU.asp

The Luke looks to be just a rerelease of the crappy TAC figure, but that's to be expected.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

when is this coming out at Target?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

so looking forward to getting on of these sets. missed out on the Force Unleashed Rancor set. I have the first Hasbro version with the so-so Luke but this Rancor seems far more superior to the first attempt.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Skipped the TFU rancor mostly because I hadn't played the video game and didn't feel like I needed it. The whole time though I was hoping for just this sort of thing and now I'm stoked. I have the POTF2 rancor and it's ability to stand has decreased over time and it isn't all that great of a figure anyway. But this is awesome, this is fearsome, this is the rancor as it should be. I guess I also love SW creatures to begin with though. I know they did this one cause they already had the mould for the most part but maybe this opens the door for a redo on the dewback or the tauntaun? Hasbro confirmed we may see one of these redone soon....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Dang, that looks good, better than the Hasbro official photo actually. Box pose is a little odd though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I know people have gotten this online, but has anybody seen it in-store yet? I don't really feel like paying $12 shipping from the website . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I did get mine online but have been keeping an eye open for it in the stores and I haven't seen it anywhere around me yet.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.