Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PegWarming Legacy / Legends / Clone Wars figures

stopped by Walmart this morning on the way to the office and decided to sort of organize the Star Wars section of the Toy Aisle: here's the count of what was left on the pegs:

10 Yarna's
    9 ROTS Plo Koon's (Legends packaging)
    5 Clone Wars R2-D2's
    2 Yellow AOTC Clone Troopers (Legends packaging)
    3 Ewok Diety C-3PO's (Legends packaging)
    2 TAC Mace Windu's (Legends packaging)
    1 Juno Eclipse (TAC packaging)

10 of the Lt Shan / Lt Jundland Comic Packs ( only spotted the new comic packs once, Thrawn Karrade and Leia Xizor)

2 Evolutions Padme Amidala sets

1 Trade Federation Homing Spider Droid
    1 Trade Federation AAT

i moved all the figures and seperated them by name combining them all to about 4 pegs (mixed the clone, threepio, mace and Juno together) in the hopes that perhaps Walmart would restock their pegs with perhaps more figures, ie (last wave of the Legends wave...Barc Trooper, yellow Arc etc, CW wave 3, maybe Legacy waves 4 & 5 perhaps)

i guess i'm just wondering if anyone else does this or if anyone else is seeing similiar figure problems at there stores
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Well, I don't bother to sort them because there are so many they seem to be falling off the pegs. But it's been packed lately with almost all Legends and Clone Wars. I don't pay attention to anything Clone War related so I don't know what waves are on the pegs but the only Legacy figs I see are from Waves 1, 2, and 3. And 3 is pretty scarce. But by and large it's the same old legends problem we always see, rereleased figures piling up on the pegs and the new ones in the back sitting in boxes if they even ship to the store. As far as vehicles have gone I've seen a pretty good mix with Anakin's CW Jedistarfighter being one of the tougher finds. Still a few BMFs and AT-TEs for Xmas and the comic pack section is flooded with the Marvel Mandolorian sets. I am impressed by the good mix of Evo packs that seem to be around but that's the only thing and it's because nothing new has come out there in months.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

It's funny 'cause I figured that Yarna would be a major pegwarmer around here but it seems she's not (I don't believe she's still shipping). The biggest pegwarmers around here at this time seem to be Juno Eclipse, Ak-Rev, both Plo Koons (which is a shame, I like Plo) and both R2-D2s. Bane Malar and Yarna warmed at first but it seems they've since sold through and it looks as if the legends line is moving better than last years' overall.

Many of the Clone Wars figures seem to be moving slower but maybe it's because all the figures are still heavily shipping and they keep getting restocked more often.

Pretty much all the comic packs released up until the Xizor/ Leia wave (which haven't hit yet in my area) are pegwarming pretty badly. Especially the Mouse/ Basso, Tarkin/Stormtrooper and Jundland/Shan packs. One thing I don't get is that Hasbro keeps re-releasing the Jedi vs. Darth Sidious battle pack when it seems to consistently be the worst shelfwarming battle pack. Plenty of those around in brand new packaging.
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

well as of this morning all that's left on the pegs are 5 of Yarna and 7 of Plo Koon ROTS. the pickings are slim....hoping that Walmart gets a huge shipment of Wave 5 of the Legacy wave and Wave 4 of the Clone Wars to fill those empty pegs.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Speaking of wave 5, has anyone found any of them yet? Pegs in my area are still pretty full, with there being figures left over from all waves. The only figure that is problematic in my area is ROTS Plo Koon, and maybe Clone Wars R2. Other figures are warming somewhat but I'm confident they will sell through. These two I'm not so sure.
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

I'm not counting on seeing wave 5 anytime soon. Etalers generally have it listed as a late January or early Feb arrival (they always say it will show later than it usually does) but it's been a long while since I saw any wave 4 so it's either sold through or there's a glut of other stuff that is keeping them from getting more of wave 4 out. Which means that untill 4 hits the shelves 5 wouldn't even be ordered. I'm anticipating a huge post xmas sale on those figs clogging the pegs to get some circulation going again.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I'm not counting on seeing wave 5 anytime soon. Etalers generally have it listed as a late January or early Feb arrival (they always say it will show later than it usually does) but it's been a long while since I saw any wave 4 so it's either sold through or there's a glut of other stuff that is keeping them from getting more of wave 4 out. Which means that untill 4 hits the shelves 5 wouldn't even be ordered. I'm anticipating a huge post xmas sale on those figs clogging the pegs to get some circulation going again.
    i hope not. i can't stand seeing empty pegs or even clogged pegs of figures that either everyone has or doesn't want.

as far as etailers, they have a projected ship date but the actual product sometimes becomes available before the major .com's get them (ie EE, BBTS etc) i remember thinking i'll place an order with EE for the complete waves of the TAC line last year (figured i would save on gas and frustration, come home from work to be greeted by a big box of figures) but no such luck, the orders kept getting pushed further and further back and i was actually finding them on the pegs at places like Walmart, TRU and others and then going home to cancel the order from EE.

i thinking that since the '09 Comic packs are already hitting retail that it should be right around Christmas / New Years that reports are going to start trickling in that Wave 5 is out on the pegs. (fingers crossed)

major restock this morning at Walmart... Wave 3 of the Clone Wars and the last wave of the Legends figures (BARC Trooper, Yellow ARC etc) only 2 Yarna's left on the pegs (all the Plo Koons disappeared)

still no sign of the new Comic Packs yet. pegs still clogged with Deana Shan and Lt Jundland. I have only spotted the newer comics once (Leia/Xizor and Karrde/Thrawn) have to to see the others

My TRU's pegs are filled with the holo Grevious from the midnight release that was oh, a couple months ago. They haven't restocked in a while cuz there is no room . As for my Wal-Mart, I haven't checked in a while, most of the time I do my SW shopping at Target though, they always have good stock.

It's all the Organas at my Target. Mostly Breha but Bail is well represented.