Welcome to the Most Wanted Vehicles Poll, phase 2! The results of this new Most Wanted Vehicles poll will be delivered to Hasbro during Toy Fair in February '09.
Taking the top results from phase 1's polls, here in phase 2 we will take the top choices from all those sources and, through your voting, find out which is the best of the best from all the sources! We'll skim the most wanted vehicles in 5 rounds to create a final top 25 list - round 1 will give us #s 1-5, round 2 will give us #s 6-10, and so on.
Here's how it works: each person votes for their top 5 vehicles, at the end of each round the most popular 5 entries will be skimmed off the top to make their places in the master list. For the subsequent round, the next runners-up from their respective polls will be put into play. So let's get to it...
Phase 2, Round 2To vote in this poll, post your ranked top 5 list in the order that you most wish to see them made.
Please choose from the list below (write-ins are no longer accepted):
- - Vehicles from the Prequels -
- Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
- Droid Gunship
- Gungan Sub (Bongo)
- LAAT/c (AT-TE carrier Gunship)
- Theta-class Shuttle (Emperor Palpatine's ROTS shuttle)
- Rickshaw with RIC-920 Droid
- - Vehicles from the Original Trilogy -
- Slave I [larger redesign with repaint in mind for both ESB and AOTC verisons]
- Outrider (YT-2400)
- Y-Wing Fighter [larger redesign, working droid slot]
- Lars Family Landspeeder (V-35 Courier)
- TIE Interceptor [redesigned for accurate cockpit & wings]
- Speeder Bike [redesigned to modern quality, with clear flight stand]
- - Vehicles from the Clone Wars -
- Republic Attack Shuttle (aka Nu-class Attack Shuttle)
- The Twilight
- Asajj Ventress’ Fanblade Starfighter
- CR20 Troop Carrier
- IG Lancer-Droid's Speeder Bike
- Republic Lancer Swoop Bike
- - Vehicles from the Expanded Universe -
- TIE Defender
- Chiss Clawcraft
- TX-130 Saber-class Tank (aka IFT-X, Republic Fighter Tank)
- IG-2000 [IG-88's ship]
- E-wing Starfighter
- Ewok Battlewagon
- - Vehicles from the Fantasy scale -
- Imperial Star Destroyer
- Tantive IV (aka Rebel Blockade Runner)
- Clone Turbo Tank (aka Juggernaut)
- Sandcrawler [total redesign, larger]
- Imperial Landing Craft
- MTT (Multi-Troop Transport)
Vote now, and thanks for participating!
This poll will close at 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, December 16th.