Falcon Questions

Guys, I'm new to this forum with some questions.

I built a 3 3/4" scale Falcon. It is incomplete but I was wondering if anyone knows where I might get pictures that I could download to paste onto the hull that shows all the detail?

Also I am trying to attach a picture of part of what I have done. If the picture doesn't show up, could someone offer some help?

Thanks

If you encounter any problems with attaching your pics, just PM me and I'll try to help you out. Make sure that your pic is in one of the specified formats.

You're probably better off doing your own background pics since you know what scale you need. If you've got a good graphics software you should be able to do it by copying some reference pics from the movies.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

What's up d?
    Good luck w/ your pictures. I'd definitely want to see what you made.

The book "Star Wars Chronicles" by Chronicle Books has some good photo's, but its a 100$ book

The best detail that I have found for the Falcon (and also a star destroyer) is the 3D puzzle that was made back in 97 or 98.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I was able to get one picture.

In the other thread I was able to get one picture attached. It is of the top side (lid) to the Falcon. It's incomplete but you can see what I was trying to do. I have other pictures but I can't seem to get them to show up either. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think.

Just for the record, I gave this away spring 2001 but I took serious notes and scetches of this so that I could build it again. I needed the room for addition to the family.