Just a couple things I came up with

Here's one with MOTDS 2-pack Vader vs. Jedi Armor Obi-Wan the MOTDS stand that I've got displayed on my dresser.

The other one is Plo vs. some Battle Droids in a small canyon. Actually the canyon is a LEGO playset piece that came with an Extreme Team set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vaderobi.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	703  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

This is the Plo vs. Droids one. The pictures are blurry because I shot them with a one-time-use camera just so I could get through the rest of the film.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	droidambush.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	704  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Looks cool LTB. The Jedi Armor Obi-Wan looks good facing off against Vader. If only they would have used those original designs for the Jedi outfits in the prequels, that scene may actually may have occured in E3. The Plo Koon with Battle Droids Diorama looks like you were trying to get an early idea how cool the E2 jedi figures would look fighting battle droids in a diorama. Looks neat. If ya get ahold of a better camera, take somemore pics so we can see clearer pics. But they sure look cool to me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.