Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I do wonder if that is her body and how much of it was airbrushed, but yes I agree Brad was an idiot to dump her for Ms. Jolie!
    May the force be with you.

I've always found Aniston to be of a hotness and beauty that is unique or at least rare among the celebs that have the paparazzi addicted to their every move. She's not striving to be the picture-pefect model that nearly all the others are, she keeps a realistic cuteness about her that is far more relatable, as though she is an average person that you could actually spend the rest of your life with. I never found Jolie that attractive, so don't really understand why she's so hyped about.

As for Pitt, he was indeed ignorant to move on from Aniston, although at least it means Aniston may be further interested in Okies.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Yes. Much, much more.
    That is photoshopped like a mofo.
    Aniston is so boring and mediocre.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I've always thought that Anniston was hot stuff. I agree with what LT said about her being a normal looking girl (albeit one that you wanna bone).

I also think that I'm probably one of the few but I've NEVER found Jolie to be the least bit attractive and after seeing Wanted it made me dislike her even more. Someone give her a damn sammich.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I never really cared for her that much, but maybe that's because I didn't really like her character on Friends. As for Jolie, I think the first I heard of her was an article around the time of Girl Interrupted that talked about some of the crazy stuff she had done, so that turned me off right away. I liked her a little better after Tomb Raider, and she seems to have wised up a bit. Still, she doesn't appeal to me much either.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    I never found Jolie that attractive, so don't really understand why she's so hyped about.
    I've never thought she was so hot myself. Everyone always talks about her lips. I shrug. Aniston's always been attractive to me.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Some carpy entertainment-magazine show was on tonight (just kind of on, I wasn't making a point to watch it). They showed all of the pictures but blurred everything out (despite not showing anything in the first place). It was a little ridiculous.

I'll look them up online and see them for myself, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I still treasure my copy of "Rolling Stone" that has the picture of Ms. Aniston upon it, and she is laying butt naked, and I mean "Butt" naked. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I didn't need to see that pic to comfirm Ms Aniston's hottness, or Brad's stupidity. I've never been a fan of Angelina and personally I've always thought she was kinda ugly. Brad's loss I suppose.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]