Amazon deal of the hour: interactive R2-D2

Amazon's deal of the hour is interactive R2-D2 for $50. This deal is good between 2 PM to 3 PM US EASTERN TIME (11 AM PST Deal).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

All discounts claimed/offer expired.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

This is such an awesome toy. I just got mine out and started playing with it again recently.

My 16 month old loves it and is terrified of it at the same time. He really wants to play with it, but if it moves he sceams and yells "up!"

We were watching ESB on Spike a while back and when he saw R2 on the screen he ran over to the interactive R2 and excitedly started yelling "this! this!" I gave him a couple of older 3-3/4" R2's to play with until learns to say "dance program."

Well there'll be another Star Wars deal at 10AM PST (12 Eastern).

It's the ultimate lightsaber kit for 24.99.