Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you have a "trademark"?

I always match my socks to my shirt. I usually won't buy new clothes unless I can find or already have a pair of socks that match what I'm buying, many times right down to the pattern. I've always viewed it as an eccentricity, but it has kind of developed into my trademark to the point that students and family will often ask to see my socks before they even say "hi".

Is there anything that you do that makes you "you"?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

My trademark would have to be my unruly mustache.

Our dress code dictates that a mustache must be a well-trimmed-above-the-lip-pimp-looking-carpy-excuse-for-having-one. It just ain't manly!

So....I just ignore the code!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TI7's Trademark.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	18924  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

is now the time for Wild Bills signature phrase ??
    Iso&Baws

I WILL drop it I swear hasbro MUST do this
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I often take up a unique random/odd/wtf word that I commonly use until it catches on amongst my friends, and then I come up with a new one. These words have included; "oiy," "nay," "fascinating," and "indeed."

I also have somewhat of a catchphrase that is simply; "I try."

Despite my pants commonly succumbing to gravity as I walk around the house, and thus have to pull them up more than once walking to a single destination, I still do not fasten the belt that is 98% of the time on my jeans.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Despite my pants commonly succumbing to gravity as I walk around the house, and thus have to pull them up more than once walking to a single destination, I still do not fasten the belt that is 98% of the time on my jeans.
    So what you're saying is.... you're actually Ron Stoppable.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I have certain sayings, actions, etc. Nothing that sticks out, not really.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    is now the time for Wild Bills signature phrase ??
    Something about a mustache sammich, isn't it?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I wear Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars fairly frequently, tying the laces a way that involves stories of cartoon cliffs, branches, and freethrows (seriously); I own at least 13 different styles. I have three different windbreaker jackets that I wear when it's not too cold but not too warm outside. There are many photographs of me with any of these clothing items. I have had the same basic haircut most of my life (although, with less hair now, it's an "adjusted" same ).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Oh there's any number of little things that could be my trademark. If you ask my friends they'll tell you it's the fact that I almost always wear sweats. A fact the many of them make fun of me for, but I simple don't care. I also rarely tuck my shirt in. The tail just hangs out. Color wise I frequently wear something that's red and/or black. It's terrible rare to see me not in one of those colors.

I have large number of idiosyncrasies. Those are just a few.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane