Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character in AOTC that interests you the most?

I'd have to say Dooku/Tyrannus because the Sith and the Dark Side are the most interesting aspects of Star Wars and Christopher Lee rocks! Which character interests you the most? Also, according to my dictionary, Tyrannus is Latin for Tyrant, there's a bit of bonus information for you!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I would have to say, Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus as well. Maul was really over rated as a villan and a sith. To agressive and pit bull like. Christopher Lee as Dooku/Tyranus will definatly be a major improvment as far as Sith charecters go. A more elegent villan then Maul, and more impressive as well. Love the curved saber hilt.

Also Jar Jar Binks of course, especially now that he's all grown up and is a Senator. From the little script pieces that have been posted here, I really am looking forward to seeing JJB again. Judging by the action figure, he obviously seems some action in this film as well. Cool.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Clone troopers and Battle Droids, I can't wait to see these guys fighting each other! I hope it's something compared to but bigger than the Gungan vs. Battle Droid battle.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The character(s) that interests me the most would have to be Zam Wessel and Shaak Ti.Zam looks like a really interesting bounty hunter aside from all the Jango hype.

Shaak Ti just looks like a cool Jedi
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Anakin. It's gonna be awesome seeing him starting his way down the dark path, espcially killing all those Tuskin raiders and the fight with Dooku.

Of course, Count Dooku is next. I agree that the Sith are some of the most interesting characters. I liked how Maul seemed to be more of a typical warrior-type, while Dooku can be sophisticated and kick *** at the same time.

I'm intrigued to see the Kaminoans and Dexter jettster. We've seen and heard so little about these characters that I really want to know what Lucas is hiding from us. he's dumped everything else into the trailers and all the photos that have hit the net and magazines but not this set of characters. Hmmmmm hope they aren't crappy and really disappointing after waiting so long to see them.

Yeah Dooku looks interesting to use an understatement. Christopher Lee looks so odd that I reckon he'll bring a real menace to the film which Maul could never manage. it'll be interesting to see how they spin the connections with Sidious and Tyrannus and all the senators and guilds and whatever.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Jedi Temple and other Jedi council members. ( Hopefully that snake guy Rankisis won't have any more screen time than he did for ep1. )

I think that's it.
    Scooobydoo, where are you!!!

Anakin: I can't wait to see how him and Obi Wan's relationship goes bad. Vader and Ben have been my favorite characters since I was a kid and hopefully AOTC will show the origins of Vader.

Yoda: I can't wait to see him in action. Ever since ESB I knew he's give any bad guy a s#%$-kicken and I'm sure it's gonna be cool.

Palpatine: I can't wait to see him continue to manipulate everybody just to get what he wants. Unlike most bad guys, he's got absolutely no redeeming qualities, just pure evil, sorta like Sauron from LOTR........

And finally, I'm looking forward to seeing the Geonosians. I've thought that the battle droid were awesome looking and I can't wait to see the guys who build them. I just hope that Lucas doesn't make them look stupid like he did the Gungans. There was real potential for them in TPM but he had to make them all sound like a bunch of rastafarians. Sometimes I think he's got some serious brain damage when it comes to aliens like the Gungans and the Ewoks. I just hope he doesn't do the same thing with the Geonosians.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Padme in her tight, tight clothes interest me the most.

And I'm sure she interesta GNT too.

Talking

The vehicles, Starships, locations and the music probably will intrest me more than one character... Hmmmm but Padme in that tight outfit could also do it for me!!!

Plo-Koon, especially if he gets some lines.

Count Dooku also.

And of course seeing Yoda in action.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."