Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: January Hauls!

Arrow January Hauls!

Yesterday I bought four 65-quart clear plastic totes to store all the great stuff I'm going to buy this year!

Finally some Mattel luck...

DCUC Wonder Woman x2
    DCUC Artemis x1
    DCUC Harley Quinn x1
    DCUC Black Manta x1
    Hot Wheels Monster Jam 1:24 Superman truck x1
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I got six Speed Racer cars today at the 99c Only store that I didn't even know existed until yesterday (when I was investigating the unnamed red car that was in a Target set I got on clearance): Delila, Desert Mach 5, Wrecked Mach 5, Wrecked Mach 6, "Boom Boom" Renaldi, and "Gearbox" Kalkinkov. (I also got an extra "Gearbox" and a Taejo for my daughter, as she thinks they're "cute." And there are the three Target exclusive sets I knew about for a while but waited to get a couple of days ago on clearance, as they all include exclusive cars and repeats. Well, sorta. Until I discovered Waves 2-3 existed, I assumed Taejo was an exclusive.)

Only Thor-Axine to go, and I've got all the unique cars. (I only got the wrecked and desert variants of the Machs because the paint weathering was nice on the stark white. I was going to pass until I saw 'em in person and figured they were impressive enough for a dollar.)

The store also had a nice 2009 Transformers calendar (using Dreamwave artwork) and Volume 1 of Static Shock for a buck each. I might actually have to look around there more often.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 01-03-2009 at 11:54 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I picked up the last GH Stocking stuffers sets I needed on Target Clearance for 2.50 each. Not bad for next year.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

KOTCS Russian Soldier for $3.80 from Target
    Transformers Animated Blurr, Swindle
    Transformers Universe Tread Bolt

Received three Allsop 64-disc storage albums in the mail today.

I've been putting all of my DVDs in them. These albums take up less space and look better than all those ugly DVD clamshells on the shelf. Plus it's a lot easier to access the TV shows I have on DVD when I can put several seasons in one album.

The Original Faces of Death: 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray
    The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Blu-Ray

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #80: Mr. Sinister
    Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #81: Mole Man
    Classic Marvel Figurine Collection Special: Abomination
    Classic Marvel Figurine Collection Mega-Special: Sentinel
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Got a package in the mail today containing the following original soundtrack albums:

Death Proof
    Kill Bill Vol. 1
    Kill Bill Vol. 2

[FONT=Courier New]My wife gave me a new Hasbro Signature Series Luke Skywalker Force FX lightsaber she bought online last month as an early birthday gift.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Unfortunately it had a dead spot in the LEDs, so we're sending it back for a replacement.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I bought the same/similar saber last year (it was a MR) and it had a lot of dead spots in the middle of the blade. These are the only sabers that I have ever had trouble with. Has anyone else encountered this with the blue Luke/Anakin Skywalker Force FX saber (Hasbro OR MR)?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Got my Power Steering hose replaced, and an oil change, plus towing, oh and the power steering fluid drained and refilled for $180.00.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!