Gordie Howe Retro-Review

I was jazzed up on hockey after watching my Wings beat Chicago in the Winter Classic on New Year's day. I'd managed to get a Gordie Howe figure last summer, but summer didn't seem to fit for a Hockey review.

So when those two things combined, now seems like the perfect time to Review "Mr. Hockey." Check him out here:

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/gordie_howe.asp

Go Wings!
    Engineernerd

Great review. Always nice to see some Hockeytown love.

Since you actually own a McFarlane Red Wings figure I assume you don't live in Michigan, because the only time I've ever seen one is the one time a year or two ago when Wal-Mart got a shipment of Zetterberg figures (which were all gone when I wanted to get one).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Great review. Always nice to see some Hockeytown love.

Since you actually own a McFarlane Red Wings figure I assume you don't live in Michigan, because the only time I've ever seen one is the one time a year or two ago when Wal-Mart got a shipment of Zetterberg figures (which were all gone when I wanted to get one).
    You are correct. I live in Indiana, but I'm from Michigan. I managed to snag a Zetterberg, but never did find a Lidstrom.

I still want an Osgood Wings repaint....or a new fig holding the Cup to go with the Yzerman one.