Thread: How much?

How much?

How much will the Attack Of The Clones figures be in the UK, and also how widely available will they be. Will be only be abled to get them on import or will places like Woolworths and Argos be selling them?

I would guess around 6. Any more than that it's just not worth it. As to who will stock them, well after the Episode I onslaught I figure far less places will carry them, Woolworths probably but Argos? I kinda doubt it. Still, like Jek I look forward to the streets of Staffordshire drowning in AOTC merchandise this spring.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

I only said Argos because I couldn't think of anywhere else, and are you from Staffordshire Tarkin?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Yep, just up the road in good old Stoke-on-trent. (Actually Stoke is one of the worst places in the world- any American readers planning a visit to England should stay away).

I often visit Stoke, Hanley to be precise, do you get some of your figures from Another World?

By the way I'm from Stafford another one you should stear clear from!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I buy all my figures, books, dvds etc. from Another world. As far as I know it's the only place in Stoke that stocks them. What about you Jek? Any shops I should be visiting in Stafford? (Bear in mind I have only been to Stafford once- sad really when it's only about 13 miles away).

I honestly can't blame you for not visiting Stafford, there didn't used to be much here Star Wars wise, untill now that is.

Eclipse Toys, they are only small, but they have everything from vintage up to Power Of The Jedi, they got the Eeth Koth Wave about 6 weeks ago and are expecting the Teebo wave in the next week or so.

Just in case you are ever in the area, here are the directions, Along the high street in Stafford there is a McDonalds, you can't miss it, it's almost right in the centre opposite the Bear Inn, then on the left hand side there is a small alley way, actually it's in between McDonalds and the Ancient High House (That big old Tudor House), keep heading along there past a computer games shop called chips, through the two rought iron gateways, and then on your left, you will come to a huge cresent, (I thing there is a fountain in the middle, but don't quote me on that), as you look at the cresent it is the first shop on the right hand side, there is a plaque hanging over the door way saying Eclipse Toys on a Blue back ground.

The owners are very friendly, and you could ask them anything and they would do thier best to help you!

Good luck!

By the way, I used to shop at Another World all the time before Eclipse opened but I haven't been now for about 9 months.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Do you use this forum often Tarkin?
    And don't forget to put your name down for a Just Found (U.K) Forum!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008