Page 103 of 867 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Who's winning? Oh that's right, I am!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Nope, close but no cigar!
    May the force be with you.

You're all going to feel funny when Steve says the prize is an autographed picture of Slicker's Mom.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think it will be an autographed Fathead.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Looks like I'm winning now!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

good night all. upgraded my pc's memory tonight and for some reason lost my internet connection, though I could still ping my default gateway. Anyway, (obviously) I have it back now.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

free stuff is always good

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Looks like I'm winning now!
    not from where I sit.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

They say a man should always dress for the job he wants..

So why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed