Page 104 of 867 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    free stuff is always good
    not necessarily. Getting something free is always better than paying for it, but it doesn't make the stuff you get good.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    They say a man should always dress for the job he wants..

So why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant?
    Either because your life long dream was to work at Long John Silvers or because someone stole your identity and you should have checked it on freecreditreport.com. Just go into any chain seafood place... everyone who works there had their credit ruined.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Anybody else watching Robot Chicken right now?
    No.. what episode is it? and...does anyone know when the ESB episode is supposed to come out on dvd?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Anybody else watching Robot Chicken right now?
    I'm watching Bob and Tom.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm watching Bob and Tom.
    me too, now that I know they televise their show

Donnie Baker still wears zubaz pants.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Donnie Baker still wears zubaz pants.
    I have no clue who he is... when he first came on, I thought he was trying to do a Gomer Pyle/Jim Nabors impression.

I don't know much about him either..that song he just did was kind of funny though.

He calls in on their show alot.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    No.. what episode is it? and...does anyone know when the ESB episode is supposed to come out on dvd?
    It was just a generic episode. One skit about She-Ra having her period. Another about the Smurf village flooding, in a Hurrican Katrina style tragedy, and Gargamel finally gets to see what Smurfs taste like only to realize that they taste like crap.

It's over now, now I'm watching TV Land.