Page 108 of 867 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

And now I'm making a contribution, trumping your contribution about your sleep and bathroom dialogue.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Anyway, I just went to the bathroom and of course, made another contribution to this thread. Now I gotta hit the shower and run to work.
    You should've just taken a page from KH's book and saved time by pooping in the shower.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

well, now I've pooped, showered & shaved (sorry, didn't read your comment before, but I did shave in the shower... does that count?)... off 2 work.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Shaving does a body good!

Shoving a body, not so good.

ok... I'm at work now and ready to play.... bring it on.

Do you fell lucky, punk? Well... do you?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

What, do you work out of your house?

no, but it's about a 3-5 minute drive, depending on how many red lights I hit. After my divorce, I choose the apt as one close to work and with easy interstate access. Being without my car this last month, it's been nice living close when I have to walk to work (20 minutes because there is no straight line route), but as cold as it is, coworkers have offered and been picking me up on their way to work.

I used to work three jobs, and I was 15 minutes away from each of them. I was riding my bike to work a couple days a week in the fall.

I keep meaning to buy another bike, mine was stolen years back.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I was riding my bike to work a couple days a week in the fall.
    Only thing I would be nervous about is rain. We can wear jeans to work, but has to be a nice shirt and nice shoes, with casual Fridays. Of course, I would also be nervous about getting my bike stolen again, without a garage and don't know how I feel about keeping it in my apartment, as I'm sure the tires could get dirty/muddy.