Page 111 of 867 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    This used to be a nice place to live. Before the Dark Times.

Before Boxer, Pelosi, and Feinstein
    I feel your pain.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

1100 posts and still going. wonder when this contest is going to end ?

whoo hoo I'm 1102
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    1100 posts and still going. wonder when this contest is going to end ?

whoo hoo I'm 1102
    When SirSteve gives me my prize!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Or when SirSteve hand delivers me TeeEye7 who will be holding my prize. (That ain't no family jewels in his hand)
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have no clue (about the general fascination with bobble heads).
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I'm drinking a cup of Chai tea and am having chicken tacos for lunch. So far so good on my goal to lose weight, I'm already down 11 pounds.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    What's the fascination with bobble-heads?
    Is your Wal-Mart (or is it Walmart, now?) suddenly inundated with Star Wars bobble heads, too?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Or when SirSteve hand delivers me TeeEye7 who will be holding my prize. (That ain't no family jewels in his hand)
    OR... when SirSteve hand delivers em bobafrett who will be holding TeeEye7 who will be holding my prize.

... and I sure hope that ain't no family jewels in his hand.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Is your Wal-Mart (or is it Walmart, now?) suddenly inundated with Star Wars bobble heads, too?
    I don't know, I've tried to stay away (ironically) to save money. I just keep seeing banner ads for them and a bunch on peoples shelves, or in their cars and, being given out at games, etc. Apparently there's quite a market for them, I just don't get it. Of course I don't get the whole urban Vinyl thing either.