Page 117 of 867 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    It'll most likely be a G-Rated kids movie.
    Yeah, I know. But one can always hope they'll fill the movie full of smurf, smurf, and rock-n-smurf.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Yeah, I know. But one can always hope they'll fill the movie full of smurf, smurf, and rock-n-smurf.
    I knew you were joking, I just needed an excuse to reply and win this contest.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I knew you were joking, I just needed an excuse to reply and win this contest.
    Don't think of it as a contest. Think of it as state sponsored post padding with topics so strange even Tycho would have a hard time coming up with them.

Alright I'm done for a while I need to get some work done.

Last time I'll be on here for awhile, my wife is on her way home, and I have to leave for my pizza delivery job for a little while, or until 10 p.m. central time.

They should have the one female smurf in b........., oh never mind, g rated keep it g rated.
    Last edited by bobafrett; 01-13-2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: spelled mind with a g
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[PAD]this post[/PAD]

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Guess I win.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Guess I win.
    Looks like it from here.

Yes it does.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Guess I win.
    Yep, you were winning alright.

You know what I really want? A soft-goods Yarna. Now that would really warm my heart (and the pegs.)

obi-dad, are you going to the AC/DC concert tonight?