Page 118 of 867 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Geeze, you just got a Yarna. Give another character that hasn't seen plastic a chance.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    obi-dad, are you going to the AC/DC concert tonight?
    Woah... I didn't even know they were playing... where are they playing 2nite?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I see now... Scottrade center. No, I don't have tickets and I don't have a car.

But, I'm home from work now... so that's good.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I could eat a peach for hours.
    Would that be Jame's peach? Otherwise, it should only take a minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Don't think of it as a contest.
    Don't call it a comeback. I been here for years.

I'm gonna knock you out... Mama said knock you out.

Ok.. I feel better now... got kinda busy at the end of work and wasn't able to keep up... felt constipated... but now it's all good.

First to post 5 in a row? I'm definitely winning now.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    First to post 5 in a row? I'm definitely winning now.
    there's a Weird Al song that comes to mind..."The key is there to open the can. The can is there to hold the SPAM. SPAM!!!"
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

But wait! If you call right now, we will give you not one, but two of the amazing new pickle peelers. Tired of peeling your pickles? With the amazing new...