Page 119 of 867 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    I see now... Scottrade center. No, I don't have tickets and I don't have a car.

But, I'm home from work now... so that's good.
    I'm not going either, just thought I'd bring it up.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    You should've just taken a page from KH's book and saved time by pooping in the shower.
    Wait to you see what I left in your moms shower.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Wait to you see what I left in your moms shower.
    never known anybody that wanted to mark that territory

going back to the smurf thing for a moment. pretty much everyone here realizes collecting star wars toys makes them a dork. my brother, though, has a thing for the smurfs. his collection is the equal of many peoples SW collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    going back to the smurf thing for a moment. pretty much everyone here realizes collecting star wars toys makes them a dork. my brother, though, has a thing for the smurfs. his collection is the equal of many peoples SW collection.
    No, no, collecting Star Wars makes you a geek not a dork. Not knowing what the capital of Texas is (it ain't Dallas or even Houston) makes you a dork. Collecting Smurfs just makes you a whipping boy for Star Trek fans who are otherwise the lowest form of geekdom.

I have a funny feeling that SS is using this thread to send to the government, so they can insert tracking devices into our fingers or something...

... but I'll still keep on postin' to win that nebulous, etherial prize!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Yeah, Trekkies are the worst.

After I win, I'm going to Praiseland!

Actually I think D&D fans are the most detested of all fanboys. I'm not talking about the people who eventually moved on to World of Warcraft; but the ones who still play the paper and pencil version of the game.

I love D&D.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Actually I think D&D fans are the most detested of all fanboys. I'm not talking about the people who eventually moved on to World of Warcraft; but the ones who still play the paper and pencil version of the game.

I love D&D.
    After we got married, my wife told me she used to play D&D. To make matters worse, her had was the Dungeon Master for her group. I knew she was a band geek (and had blossomed out of it,) but I didn't know how deep the adolescent nerdiness went. Now, anytime she says anything about my star wars collection I just roll a 20 sided die at her and she forgets about everything else.

Playing D&D takes me back...

Got rejected a lot by women too - heck that was my superpower! I could rejected by ANY woman and ANY time.

Then I got married....so it kinda blew my superpower theory.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy