Page 120 of 867 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

We used to play D&D all the time when I was stationed in Korea. Good times.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    We used to play D&D all the time when I was stationed in Korea. Good times.
    I had a great-uncle who was killed over there back in 1950 or 51. Obviously, I never knew him, but at the same time I'll never forget him.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I had a great-uncle who was killed over there back in 1950 or 51. Obviously, I never knew him, but at the same time I'll never forget him.
    Yeah, Korea is no joke even today. I visited the De-Militarized Zone once and it was creepy looking across that gap and seeing the North Korean guards and realizing that all they would shoot me in a second if given the right order.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Shirley Manson all the way. Exotic, mysterious and would probably beat your a** if you didn't stay in line.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Shirley Manson all the way. Exotic, mysterious and would probably beat your a** if you didn't stay in line.
    I have to agree

I'd have to say Gwen Stefani, because at least she looks like someone who bathes on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    ...at least she looks like someone who bathes on a regular basis.

And yet you still hang out with the likes of us!!!

I'd like a spicey meatball with the cheeze.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

"cheeze"... is that the soy stuff?