Page 151 of 867 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

see 'ya from work... and get someone in here before I go and win this thing.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

ok... posting from work.... everyone oversleep today?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

you guys have about 5 minutes... I'm going to run downstairs and make some Quaker instant oatmeal (maple & brown sugar) for breakfast. When I come back, I'm going to keep padding until I hit 800 posts.

breakfast sounds good. having a large chocolate milk (nesquik)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Ok, I lied... the bacon downstairs looked so good, I had to get eggs & bacon for breakfast. I still have the oatmeal in my pocket for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    It's 14 below zero here with a wind chill of -30. Brrrrrrr.
    sounds like another day in paradise

I was still hungry, so I bought a donut & coffee... well, I didn't buy the coffee, it as free, but I did buy the donut. I'm glad they aren't free. I'd pack on the pounds quickly if that were the case.

Oh, and I still have the oatmeal in my pocket

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    sounds like another day in paradise
    didn't phil sing that one?

shoot, I forgot to check in and print my boarding pass yesterday... now I'm in group B.