Page 152 of 867 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Fly me to the moon
    Let me sing among those stars
    Let me see what spring is like
    On jupiter and mars
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

btw... just how close does the moon pass by Jupiter & Mars. Would you be able to tell what spring was like any better than from Earth? I mean, I guess there's no atmosphere to have to see through, but if your purpose was to see what spring was like on Jupiter and Mars, then why not asked to be flown to Jupiter & Mars instead of to the moon?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Alice came close to going to the moon... well, I guess it was more just a common baseless threat...

A completely different Alice fell down into a rabbit hole... she was tripping or maybe she was pushed. I've never been in a rabbit hole. I just ate a donut, but didn't eat the hole. I can't find it now. I ate the last bite of donut and the hole disappeared.

Sorry... left over symptoms from LM last night. The doctor assures me I'm getting better. (getting better all the time)

Did I miss anything important in the last 5 pages or can I just skip them?

Highlights of the last 5 pages...

JetsAndHeels wasn't overly impressed with SuperNatural last night

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I didn't think it was the best episode, honestly. Not terrible, but not great.
    2nd Annual SSG Academy Awards Movie Challenge starts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Speaking of contests, The 2nd Annual SSG Academy Awards Movie Challenge starts up soon! Get your popcorn ready!
    Lord Malakite accidetnly locked this thread last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Sorry about that, it was my doing (not on purpose though). I just (by accident) discovered a new way to lock a thread that I didn't know I had. Apparently on the main "thread selection" screen of the forums I moderate if I double click on the envelope icon next to a thread I can open/close that thread instantly. I was talking to one of my brothers (not JBF) while trying to go into a thread and got distracted as to where I was clicking on the screen. Once I realized what had happened I quickly re-opened it.
    Important info from Slicker:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    George Bush hates black people.
    bobafrett had oatmeal squares for breakfast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Good Morning everyone! I'm eating a bowl of oatmeal squares cereal.
    I forgot to check in on-line last night and now I'm sitting in the back of the plane.
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    shoot, I forgot to check in and print my boarding pass yesterday... now I'm in group B.
    All up to date. Hopefully my plane won't end up in the Mississippi river.

oh... and not posted yet, but I just broke 800 posts.

I know... pretty sad... 0.32 posts per day. No visitor messages and no friends. That's it... I quit!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    oh... and not posted yet, but I just broke 800 posts.
    You were in the 600's 2 days ago. I think you get the KH (memorial) award for post padding excellence.

Yeah... up until this thread, I kept mainly to the current Hasbro collection sections under Toys/Collectibles and didn't post that much at that. even with the 200+ posts I have in this thread, that puts me at 800+ posts in just under 7 years... so I have a lot of padding to do to catch up. Luckily for everyone here, so far I've been able to control myself and kept my diarhea of the fingers to this thread.

My brother was flying home from LaGuardia to Charlotte, NC yesterday. When I heard the news about the crash my heart just about stopped. Luckily 1. no one was seriously injured 2. He was on a later flight anyway. I don't think I've ever been so relieved as when I got up with him on his cell phone.