Page 153 of 867 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

  1. #1521
    I've seen the trophy that will be given to the winner of this thread.

    It's a mini statue with the likeness of GNT.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  2. #1522

  3. #1523
    Dang it's cold today. I wish those Canadians would keep their cold weather to themselves.

    Canada = America's Burden

  4. #1524

  5. #1525
    I wonder who jump starts the tow trucks that come to jump us when it is this cold out.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

  6. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    We should build a really tall fence to keep their air out.
    I would like to see a little global warming right about now.

  7. #1527
    What was that movie about global warming actually causing glaciers to form overnight in most of North America?

  8. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Dang it's cold today. I wish those Canadians would keep their cold weather to themselves.

    Canada = America's Burden
    I was thinking the same thing.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

  9. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    What was that movie about global warming actually causing glaciers to form overnight in most of North America?
    can't remember but it starred dennis quaid and jake gyllenhall and it was really really dumb.

  10. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    can't remember but it starred dennis quaid and jake gyllenhall and it was really really dumb.
    The Day After Tomorrow, and yeah, it was pretty dumb.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO