Page 154 of 867 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

the cgi wolves made me giggle lots.

i was driving home last night after a trip to ikea and got to wondering what would happen if a huge asteroid hit the earth and sent us spinning in the opposite direction. or knocked us off axis 90 degrees so the equator ended up where the arctic poles are. has anyone done computer models of that? i'd love to see it. not happen for real but a representation of it in 3d animation.

You know what sucks, waiting around for the Fedex guy to show up with a package that should be, according to their estimate, delivered today.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    You know what sucks, waiting around for the Fedex guy to show up with a package that should be, according to their estimate, delivered today.
    I hear ya. or expecting a package from UPS and coming home to find that sticker on your door saying "Oh sorry now you have to come to us"
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

or, when you have an appointment for a utility co./cable/satelite to come to your place and they say they'll be there sometime between 9am and 6pm.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    or, when you have an appointment for a utility co./cable/satelite to come to your place and they say they'll be there sometime between 9am and 6pm.
    oh i hate that. it drives me nuts. now you have to wait around the house all day for them.

i can remember once waiting for the cable company to hook up my apartment. they gave me the anywhere between 9 am and 12 pm routine. well 12 comes and goes and to make a long story short they finally show up around 6 when i'm sitting down for dinner with my wife. (after i called 15 times asking where the guy was and screaming at the supervisor)

anyways he comes to the door starts the hook-up and then says ****, looks at me and states he forgot to bring the required equiptment to my apartment and needs to come back on another date. i call the supervisor and complain and state that i want someone else here tonight with all the necessary equiptment etc and turn around to see the guy trying to snag some of the food off our table.

needless to say i got cable for free for a year and later cancelled the plan and got satelite.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Just checking in now, between jobs, time to go work 7 hours at job #2, what fun, a whole day spent working, from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., now that's a life!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Have I won yet?
    Yes, you did. Your prize is in an e-mail and should be arriving in 4-6 weeks.

If this is some youth soccer, we're all winners prize, my lack of faith will be disturbing.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)