Page 156 of 867 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Give me the winning Power Ball numbers and I might let one of you guys win.
    4 8 15 16 23 42.

There; I win now!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You know what would be funny JMG, if I took your/LOST's numbers and really did win the $165 million jackpot by playing them. You'd certainly have egg on your face.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Just getting in after a long day at work. My feet hurt, my head aches, and I'm bundled in layers because we have -2 degrees outside. Bah hum winner!
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

bloop bloop
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

This is my winning reply.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I am Bane Malar, Sergeant Doallyn, the guy who wears bits of both their armor, Commtech Leia, VOTC Leia, and the TSC Leia. I win.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Everyone wins here.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Only a few hours to go before I see the Power Rangers Jungle Fury finale. The Dai Shi's reign of terror is at an end.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Well if Steve closes this thread first thing in the morning, then I've got this one in the bag.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I doubt that. There always seems to be someone there ready to snatch victory from our grasps.