Page 156 of 867 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Give me the winning Power Ball numbers and I might let one of you guys win.
    4 8 15 16 23 42.

There; I win now!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You know what would be funny JMG, if I took your/LOST's numbers and really did win the $165 million jackpot by playing them. You'd certainly have egg on your face.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Just getting in after a long day at work. My feet hurt, my head aches, and I'm bundled in layers because we have -2 degrees outside. Bah hum winner!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

This is my winning reply.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I am Bane Malar, Sergeant Doallyn, the guy who wears bits of both their armor, Commtech Leia, VOTC Leia, and the TSC Leia. I win.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Everyone wins here.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Only a few hours to go before I see the Power Rangers Jungle Fury finale. The Dai Shi's reign of terror is at an end.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Dai Shi.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	19253  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Well if Steve closes this thread first thing in the morning, then I've got this one in the bag.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I doubt that. There always seems to be someone there ready to snatch victory from our grasps.