Page 159 of 867 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I just ate at IHOP or the International House of Pancakes. I ate Pancakes. They were yummy.
    i was at the original house of pancakes

but i had waffles

I haven't eaten waffles in awhile. I usually prefer eggs benedict, but they don't serve those there.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. When did this become the Power Ranger thread?
    About the same time that I decided Power Rangers would probably scare people away from this thread and give me a better chance of winning. You can't say its all been bad though. You now know an interesting tidbit about Stan Lee that most other people don't which you can share with Marvel, Spidey, etc. fans.

Speaking of Power Rangers (and I'm certain this will make some of you happy to laugh at my misery given how much I've been driving you crazy with PR stuff), ABC screwed me over not once, but twice today and I'm a bit PO'ed at that. First my local Cincinnati affiliate decided to screw around this morning skipping around showing random clips from the Jungle Fury finale episode intermixed with clips of Wife Swap. They eventually sorted it out and aired the episode, but by the time they did it was too late. The last 2 minutes of the episode was cut off because it ran past 7 AM (when Good Morning America starts). So that means I have to get up and re-tape it next week. But thats not all. I tried to catch the final episode again at 12:30 PM on the Dayton affiliate. The picture isn't good enough to tape (aka fuzzy) due to the fact that I can only pick up the analog signal, but I figured I could at least see the 2 minutes I missed earlier and get closure on the final episode. Nope, no such luck. With about 2 minutes of show left they interrupted the show with an "ABC Special Report" so that we could listen to Obama speak on a train. Now I like Obama, but that doesn't make it right to ruin my show to hear him speak.

Like I said, you guys may find it funny, but it completely blows, especially when you go out of your way to watch/tape said show. If this was LOST that this happened to there would be all kinds of hell going on right now.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I'm cooking a frozen pizza right now.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

i just got up from a nap

My package came.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    My package came.
    Disgusting.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Disgusting.
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I haven't eaten waffles in awhile. I usually prefer eggs benedict, but they don't serve those there.
    A guy walks into a diner and orders eggs benedict on a hubcap. The waitress looks at him with a rather perplexed expression and asks "why would you want eggs benedict on a hubcap?" The patron responds "because there's no plate like chrome for the hollandaise."

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus282 View Post
    A guy walks into a diner and orders eggs benedict on a hubcap. The waitress looks at him with a rather perplexed expression and asks "why would you want eggs benedict on a hubcap?" The patron responds "because there's no plate like chrome for the hollandaise."
    I don't get it.