Page 205 of 867 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

  1. #2041
    I decide who live and dies, I decide!
    May the force be with you.

  2. #2042
    That may be so, but whoever makes post #2042 WINS!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  3. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    That may be so, but whoever makes post #2042 WINS!
    Well whoever makes post 2043 double wins!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  4. #2044
    And whoever makes post #10,000 wins a toaster oven.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

  5. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Well whoever makes post 2043 double wins!
    Unless he has a sexy avatar of Harvey Korman in drag.

    Then everyone else wins.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  6. #2046
    I'm the winner.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

  7. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I'm the winner.
    No, only if you're savvy in the lore of Power Rangers do you win. Therefore I win since I'm Zordon's homeboy!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  8. #2048
    I used to smoke weed with Johnny Hopkins.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

  9. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    No, only if you're savvy in the lore of Power Rangers do you win. Therefore I win since I'm Zordon's homeboy!
    Did you forget who you are talking to here? If you are really Zordon's "homeboy" you should be able to answer the following questions about him.

    1. What planet is Zordon from?
    2. What is the name of the alien group of wizard protectors that Zordon belonged to?
    3. Why was Zordon a giant floating head in a tube?
    4. Why did Zordon disappear from the show?
    5. Did Zordon ever have a food or drink product named after him (and if so what)?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

  10. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Did you forget who you are talking to here? If you are really Zordon's "homeboy" you should be able to answer the following questions about him.

    1. What planet is Zordon from?
    2. What is the name of the alien group of wizard protectors that Zordon belonged to?
    3. Why was Zordon a giant floating head in a tube?
    4. Why did Zordon disappear from the show?
    5. Did Zordon ever have a food or drink product named after him (and if so what)?
    1. Erie, Pennsylvania
    2. Wizards of Waverly Place
    3. The Talking Heads had no vacancies
    4. Contractual problems
    5. Powerade
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO