Page 206 of 867 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    1. Erie, Pennsylvania
    2. Wizards of Waverly Place
    3. The Talking Heads had no vacancies
    4. Contractual problems
    5. Powerade
    That is so wrong.

1. Eltar
    2. Order of the Meledon
    3. He was magically imprisoned within an interdimensional time warp. After nearly 2,000 years of fighting, Rita Repulsa, in a desperate attempt to win and conquer the galaxy, offered Zordon a truce (who accepted it in the name of peace) but then betrayed him and trapped him in an interdimensional time warp. Zordon, not going down without a fight (and knowing that Rita's offer of peace was most likely a ploy), unleashed a magical trap of his own just before disappearing into the time warp. A golden "space dumpster" with a bejeweled lid appeared, sucking the villains inside (where they would remain imprisoned for the next 10,000 years).
    4. Zordon died. Zordon told Andros (the "In Space" Red Ranger) there was not much time, as the forces of the evil Dark Spector had already captured most of the universe and soon they would capture the Earth. To stop it from happening, he told Andros to shatter his energy tube; that only the good energy from his tube could destroy the attacking forces of evil in one strike. When asked what would happen to him, Zordon said he would be gone, but his spirit would forever live in all that was good. Andros insisted that they'd keep fighting and there had to be another way, but Zordon firmly replied that there was no other way. Andros prepared to strike the tube but couldn't bring himself to destroy him, despairing that Zordon asked too much of him. Soon Andros finds himself in a fight with Ecliptor after having accidentally killing his "adoptive daughter" Astronema (who also just happened to be the kidnapped "brain-washed" sister of Andros) in self-defense. Zordon again told Andros to hurry and destroy his energy tube, as time was running out. Reluctantly Andros listened intently as Zordon explained that it was his duty as a Power Ranger to save the universe. Andros slashed at Zordon's tube, and just as Ecliptor got up to stop him, the Spiral Saber shattered the tube, releasing an intensely bright orange "energy ribbon" of light. The wave of energy radiated outward as a ring of energy which spread throughout the universe. When the wave passed over the armies of evil, they were dissolved into piles of sand, with the exception of a few villains (Rita, Zedd and Divatox) who were purified into human forms (they having also been long ago kidnapped and "brain-washed" by the forces of Dark Spector, just as Astronema had).
    5. The answer is yes. And that product was "Zordon" flavored Pop-Tarts by Kellogg's.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Aren't we talking about Zordon Rabinowicz?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Are we supposed to be impressed? I can ramble off some facts about a subject I know well but nobody else gives a f**k about too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Are we supposed to be impressed? I can ramble off some facts about a subject I know well but nobody else gives a f**k about too.
    Like your mom.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

ooooooo...buuuuuuurrrrnnn. got me gud bich!!!111!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    That is so wrong.

1. Eltar
    2. Order of the Meledon
    3. He was magically imprisoned within an interdimensional time warp. After nearly 2,000 years of fighting, Rita Repulsa, in a desperate attempt to win and conquer the galaxy, offered Zordon a truce (who accepted it in the name of peace) but then betrayed him and trapped him in an interdimensional time warp. Zordon, not going down without a fight (and knowing that Rita's offer of peace was most likely a ploy), unleashed a magical trap of his own just before disappearing into the time warp. A golden "space dumpster" with a bejeweled lid appeared, sucking the villains inside (where they would remain imprisoned for the next 10,000 years).
    4. Zordon died. Zordon told Andros (the "In Space" Red Ranger) there was not much time, as the forces of the evil Dark Spector had already captured most of the universe and soon they would capture the Earth. To stop it from happening, he told Andros to shatter his energy tube; that only the good energy from his tube could destroy the attacking forces of evil in one strike. When asked what would happen to him, Zordon said he would be gone, but his spirit would forever live in all that was good. Andros insisted that they'd keep fighting and there had to be another way, but Zordon firmly replied that there was no other way. Andros prepared to strike the tube but couldn't bring himself to destroy him, despairing that Zordon asked too much of him. Soon Andros finds himself in a fight with Ecliptor after having accidentally killing his "adoptive daughter" Astronema (who also just happened to be the kidnapped "brain-washed" sister of Andros) in self-defense. Zordon again told Andros to hurry and destroy his energy tube, as time was running out. Reluctantly Andros listened intently as Zordon explained that it was his duty as a Power Ranger to save the universe. Andros slashed at Zordon's tube, and just as Ecliptor got up to stop him, the Spiral Saber shattered the tube, releasing an intensely bright orange "energy ribbon" of light. The wave of energy radiated outward as a ring of energy which spread throughout the universe. When the wave passed over the armies of evil, they were dissolved into piles of sand, with the exception of a few villains (Rita, Zedd and Divatox) who were purified into human forms (they having also been long ago kidnapped and "brain-washed" by the forces of Dark Spector, just as Astronema had).
    5. The answer is yes. And that product was "Zordon" flavored Pop-Tarts by Kellogg's.

I call the above, nerdism to the extreme. Take that and smoke it!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

i liked TI7's answers better anyways

Christina Aguilera is a Pop Tart. Zordon is not.

I'd eat that.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

She's so sweet she makes sugar taste just like salt.