Page 21 of 867 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Bryan Cranston (aka Hal from Malcolm in the Middle) also did a few voice acting parts for Power Rangers before the work on his show.
    So he starred on both the worst shows in Fox history? Wow. That sucks for him.

BTW, I believe it was Hamilton. It was early on, and was an indie publisher. The book was delayed a few bazillion times, IIRC. I actually advance-ordered it simply because Bigley was supposed to draw, and when it arrived, I was p***ed. At least Marvel kept the scheduled Andrew Wildman covers on the Captain Planet POS comics I ordered for a similar reason.

Fun fact: Andrew Wildman started a children's charity. So, in addition to being the best freaking Transformers artist in the history of all universes, he's a philanthropist, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So he starred on both the worst shows in Fox history? Wow. That sucks for him.
    I can tie in quite a few semi-known stars to Power Rangers (and its spin-off shows). Alex Borstein, Bryan Cranston, Verne Troyer, Vernon Wells, Edward Laurence Albert, Paul Freeman, and George "Buck" Flower are just a few off the top of my head.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I do Slick. I care greatly. "rubs the back of Slick's neck"
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

post. post.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

And a post post to you too.

darthvyn's got a great big convoy, rockin' through the night. He's got a big ol' convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight?

COOOOOOOOOOOOONVOY!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Mabu-Convoy 2009?
    Tommy, close your eyes.