Page 254 of 867 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    I hate it when cute postmen deliver really early so you answer the door with half asleep face and stinkin of a nights perspiration and morning breath......
    I know! That's the worst!!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Steelers didn't deserve that Super Bowl win.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yeah, but neither did the Cardinals, so that didn't leave many other choices.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

the game pretty much sucked, right up til the 4th quarter when it got really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Well, there is this one person who cares, not me, but someone has to
    Gnt isn't around anymore though

There we go, ruined our 1 post per hour ratio in this thread.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

At least the game had an exciting finish. I was hoping the Cards sould hang on but they didn't deserve it after that interception debacle at the end of the first half. If you can't tackle one guy in 100 yards at that level of play then you don't deserve to win.

he was gassed to by the end of that run. he couldn't get up after it was over.

it was a bad throw to begin with. there should only be one pass play they call in that situation, jump ball to fitzgerald in the corner of the end zone (much like his first TD catch, or the one that holmes had at the end of the game).

Two things kept the Cardinals from winning...penalties, and the interception that the Steelers were able to capitalize on. The biggest thing was the interception, but I believe they still could have won, even with the interception, if they hadn't had so many penalties.

Overall it was a close game throughout and an exciting 4th quarter, you really can't ask for much more.
    May the force be with you.

anyone got any favorite commercials, or ones that really stood out???