Page 30 of 867 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Yes, yes you do, but so do I.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I wonder how long they can keep this up?
    That's what she said!
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

And now...when my rumblings toll at midnight.

Were there ever a dream so rad, this dream was that to be absolutely had? And yet, all so sad, this dream cannot be had, for this dream doesn't exist - not even a tad. The dream crashes down, nay, not on a pad, it's fate will be bad. Perhaps a reason to be mad, but was this dream to really be had, or merely to be rad? If you could fathom it, even just a tad, would you not be so sad? Well you bloody cad, this dream - the dream to be had, cannot be had nor can you be sad for this dream was just a tad of the path that was bad and through this path you would be mad. Listen here lass or lad, if your dream were a dream to be had for then nevermore would you be sad, nor mad, yet if you simply live in a dream, would you really be glad?

This is about a fear of driving.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    BigB, can you post somemore of those demotivational posters? The ones you did earlier were great.
    Okay, I just have to be careful because I have a bunch that aren't really appropriate for this site.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

A pirate walked into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his pants. The bartender said, "You have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants." The pirate looked at him with his one good eye and said, "Yarr, it's driving me nuts!"
    That's my jacket!

1234567890 (trying to fill the ten character minimum)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I am a modern animal, vegetable and mineral.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I have to space these out and not post them all at once.

Ah, the heck with it, one more:

Guess I win now.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection