Page 316 of 867 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

I'm thinking of changing my avatar. I've had the same one since the shootings at my alma mater almost 2 years ago. Healing has taken place and it's past time to move forward (though that day will never be forgotten.)

Any suggestions for a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I'm not the one to ask. I may be the only "original" '01 member to NEVER change his/her avatar. Why? I can't find the image anymore, and I don't want to lose it (that picture's almost 10 years old itself ).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I would like to put a picture of my surgery scar as my avatar, but there is a lot of flesh shown.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    It's copyrighted. It's in stone. If you were to change, you'd be unrecognizable!

¡No lo toques! Just my opinion!

BTW: I'm WINNING!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It's copyrighted. It's in stone. If you were to change, you'd be unrecognizable!

¡No lo toques! Just my opinion!

BTW: I'm WINNING!
    Good point. I may change the background color though.

I'm going to bed....goodnight!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Does no one care anymore?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Good Morning. It's Saturday, and we are getting snowed on. My wife is out clearing snow off of her car.

Well, since the last time I posted, my wife left for work, I went out and shoveled some snow, and felt pretty good doing so, warmed up my car, and bought a scratch lottery ticket, and basically won my money back, I also bought a mega millions ticket, 145 million jackpot, that would buy a lot of Star Wars merchandise!

i've got to clean snow off my car as well before heading to work