Page 363 of 867 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463863 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I'm really craving some flan.
    ¡Olé!

Es un postre muy delicioso....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quierro churros.

Quierro saber porque los burritos no hacen de carne de burros tambien.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Because eating donkeys isn't socially acceptable, (besides the fact that they taste like a**.)

I want to know why they don't make burritos with flan. A dessert burrito sounds like a great idea to me. You could dust it with cinnamon or powdered sugar (or both). :yummy:

Well now I want to know who's the idiot who didn't seal the autoclave properly nor put enough water in it. Time for me to yell and make some 24 year old girl cry.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Doesn't it have safety devices that won't allow it to try to pressurize unless it's sealed? The worst that should have happened is the cycle failed to run.

75 minutes goes buy and I double post? Oh, tears streamed as some one said she was sorry when she was informed on the danger she put everyone in.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Doesn't it have safety devices that won't allow it to try to pressurize unless it's sealed? The worst that should have happened is the cycle failed to run.
    These are an older model that the university in their infinite wisdom bypassed some features so it could run it off its steam distribution system. Safety is dependent on competent operators.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    These are an older model that the university in their infinite wisdom bypassed some features so it could run it off its steam distribution system. Safety is dependent on competent operators.
    In that case, you shouldn't go near it.

That's pretty much what I do, but when you hear hissing and see steam in the hallway, you have to make some one cry.