Page 370 of 867 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Should this thread end with a field-of-64 (or 65 ) postoff tournament, post-well-or-you-go-home? And how will Steve seed us (I think I'm at least a #7) all?
    Great idea. I think I should be seeded #1 or #2 in the east regional. Although I also think this thread should never end.

No, a computer should do all the formulation based on content of posts, relevancy of topic, number of posts, and times you appropriately flamed and how you responded to the flaming...

You know, the BCS!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    No, a computer should do all the formulation based on content of posts, relevancy of topic, number of posts, and times you appropriately flamed and how you responded to the flaming...

You know, the BCS!
    If it's going to have relevancy of topic as a criterion then we're all # 16 seeds.

Oh well, if that doesn't work, we can always play a fixed game of chance and call it gambling.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Qui Gon cheated and Darth Maul gave him what he deserved for doing it.

So that's why the Jedi were Evil according to Anakin!

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    So that's why the Jedi were Evil according to Anakin!
    No, the Jedi were trying to usurp the senate and bring down Palpatine the just who wanted only to restore order to the galaxy. You should really pay more attention to the Imperial History specials on the holonet.

How can I? The Holonet is totally blocked for those of us in the rural parts! Or don't you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    "I hope Alice is cooking porkchops... and applesauce for dinner-- tonight!"

Tammy drives around looking for the Brady's suburban tract...

"I hope I can be Jan's roommate!"
    Tammy calls up every Brady in the El Lay phonebook, but to no avail!

"Hello... is Mike or Carol in...?"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

So I just found out Maureen McCormick was roasting Larry the cable guy on comedy central the other night. I'd love to get roasted by Marsha Brady. Scarlett Johannsen would be better though.