Page 416 of 867 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I worked then came home and feasted on Ham.
    We had ham and roasted rabbit. We told my nieces and nephews it was the Easter Bunny. I am, of course, kidding. I learned my lesson after telling them the venison at christmas was a reindeer.

Supposed to be a beautiful week.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Rain here tuesday and wednesday then clearing out. Much chillier than normal. I like the rain since I just planted a bunch of grass seed a couple weeks ago, but this cool weather is keeping it from sprouting.

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

When the rain comes, they slip into the shade and sip their lemonade.... when the rain comes, when the rain comes.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Now I will stand in the rain on the corner. Ill watch the people go shuffling downtown. Another ten minutes no longer and then Im turning around.

Here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory.

I heard a bootleg of John Foggerty and Tina Turner singing Proud Mary. Awesome.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Don't forget to blame it on the rain.
    Lip synching forfiture.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)