Page 42 of 867 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

so, what's for dinner 2nite? I don't really feel like cooking, but with my car totalled, i don't have much of an alternative.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I need to get out from in front of the computer screen soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exercise.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	19129  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    imagine the rants tycho might go on if he were playing
    Trust me they are nothing compared to the rants I go on about. I scare Tycho at times even. The big difference between him and me though is I tend to keep my antics off of the message boards and more in PMs/e-mails/AIM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I need to get out from in front of the computer screen soon.
    I'll take over for you bb... go ahead and take a break... but I think you already attached any poster that I would have to add.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

i'm out like those eating dinner. only for me it ain't dinner, it's alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    I'll take over for you bb... go ahead and take a break... but I think you already attached any poster that I would have to add.
    What about this one?

Name:	demotivational-posters-Paranoia.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	19131  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    only for me it ain't dinner, it's alcohol.
    Ah, alcohol. Just one drop would be enough to kill the last 3 brain cells I have.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Guess I'll do the same... this is the only one I haven't seen bb post, but I'm way behind on reading all the posts, so it's probably here somewhere.

[Edit - removed poster image due to questionable nature]

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    but I'm way behind on reading all the posts,
    You might want to read JT's post about appropriateness.

Name:	Demotivation25.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	19133