Page 44 of 867 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Can you believe it? With GB's left on all my drives, I get
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adobe error.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	19138  
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Arggh! it says I don't have the latest Flash player... it feels like I just downloaded it a few days ago, unless that was for Firefox. I'll check out the video momentarily.
    That's weird are the other YouTube videos giving you problems?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I didn't think so, but maybe I've been watching more at work or from firefox (which obviously is not the browser I'm using now). I'll try another... maybe from the Ricky Garvais standup "concert"
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

ATTENTION: Some pictures are borderline. Remember, this is a family friendly site. If you question it, don't post it.

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I didn't think so, but maybe I've been watching more at work or from firefox (which obviously is not the browser I'm using now). I'll try another... maybe from the Ricky Garvais standup "concert"
    Well let me know if it's the video or just your computer.

Meanwhile....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demotivational-posters-moms-minivan.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	19139  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That's weird are the other YouTube videos giving you problems?
    Yeah, on IE, I get "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player." But I'm ok on FireFox. I checked my settings in IE, and it's not that I have JavaScript turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    ATTENTION: Some pictures are borderline. Remember, this is a family friendly site. If you question it, don't post it.

Will do and sorry for any chaos I might have started.

I apologize.

Beware the penguins!
    May the force be with you.

bb... watching now on firefox. how do you win if everytime you get someone out, eveyone they get out comes back in?

bb... watching now on firefox. how do you win if everytime you get someone out, eveyone they get out comes back in?
    Basically, the game doesn't end until one person gets everyone out. Which happens more often than you would think. Some games can last almost an hour, but some actually end within minutes because one guy just happens to be on a roll. Many times though, since this is supposed to be a warmup, they just have to call an end to the game so they can get on with practice.