Page 454 of 867 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Ok, now it's monday. After 2 days of antihistamine and steroidal induced slumber, a trip to Chicago, it's back, and it is on!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Did you do any toddlin' in that town?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Nope. Met a friend of my wife's who was in town for a concert. Went to a Korean BBQ joint in the NW Burbs.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Not very familiar with Korean food. What does their BBQ consist of?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

God, this Freiza saga is about 5 discs worth of one fight with Goku and Freiza.....just get it over with already!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    is there a place on here for coupon codes for hasbrotoyshop? I looked where I thought it was, but couldn't find it.
    I usually find them in th LA area just found thread. They don't like to share for some reason. SW2009 is godd for 10% off as is smile8. Unfortunately, you can only use each code once per account. (I wish they'd told me that earlier this year.)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Basically spicy marinaded beef ribs with the meat thinly sliced off the bone. They also do other traditional dishes. The grill is right in front of you, so they leave the meat for you to do. They also have a bunch of other dishes that were cooked in a pan on a burner brought to the table too.

Stick a poo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It's too late to ask Jeffrey Dahmer that, right?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The first cannibal reference of the week. It's like playing the first heart in Hearts...unleashed the wave did you now?

Babies. Human veal.

That is the sickest, most vile, and disgusting thing ever written here. Seriously, it's not even funny to joke about.