Page 459 of 867 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    after several days off it's time for me to return to work today. since i work in a highly hispanic neighborhood, we don't attempt to open the doors on cinco de mayo.
    Around here, we call it El Drink-o de Mayo. It's nothing more than another drinking holiday (see New Years, St. Paddys, 4th, etc.)

That's what fuels my job security.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yes, nothing like celebrating a battle...won against the FRENCH!!!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

ugh, it's raining again. 6th day in a row. My lawn is getting so tall I'll need a combine to make hay rather than a mower.

Now, if you do it in the voice of Herman's Hermit's, I'd be impressed. "It's raining again..."
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

will henry the 8th suffice?

And yet again I'm sore from teh gym.....ugh. My legs are going to kill me tomorrow after the tough workout I gave them yesterday.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    And yet again I'm sore from teh gym.....ugh. My legs are going to kill me tomorrow after the tough workout I gave them yesterday.
    That's the worst. When your legs feel like jelly for 2-3 days after a hard workout. It happens to me everytime I go back after taking a few weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I hear ya. But it's all worth it in the end. Tonight is chest and tri's for me. I'll be going in a little under an hour.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I go every other day with my legs (happens after the 3rd ACL repair). What hurts is biking up hill for about a quarter of a mile to get to work. Good thing is usuallly should be a tail wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I hear ya. But it's all worth it in the end. Tonight is chest and tri's for me. I'll be going in a little under an hour.
    Flys, bench, or machines?