Page 46 of 867 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

  1. #451
    This is some kind of twisted Shirley Jackson lottery isn't it? What does the "winner" actually get, anyway?

    In the immortal words of the good Admiral:

    "It's a trap!"

    You guys stop posting and I'll assume all the risk of winning. You know, take one for the team and all that.

  2. #452
    well, i don't know if i should call a grilled cheese dinner, but at least there's something in my stomach now. BTW... i'm winning
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  3. #453
    I got a roast chicken from Sams Club. Not a bad deal; an entire chicken for $5.

  4. #454
    You were winning Obi.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

  5. #455
    vodka make my insides all nice and warm

  6. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    vodka make my insides all nice and warm
    MMM. Vodka.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

  7. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I got a roast chicken from Sams Club. Not a bad deal; an entire chicken for $5.
    unfortunately, my closest Sam's Club is a 15 minute drive, and as I posted earlier in one of the multitude of lost posts in this thread, I totalled my car back in December in St. Louis's first ice storm... it was black ice and I had no idea what i was in for. at least i just hit a traffic light pole and no one else.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  8. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    unfortunately, my closest Sam's Club is a 15 minute drive, and as I posted earlier in one of the multitude of lost posts in this thread, I totalled my car back in December in St. Louis's first ice storm... it was black ice and I had no idea what i was in for. at least i just hit a traffic light pole and no one else.
    You were lucky Obi. Last night someone here hit a gas line becuase of ice. At least one house was without gas all night. Brrrr.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

  9. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    well, i don't know if i should call a grilled cheese dinner, but at least there's something in my stomach now. BTW... i'm winning
    There is nothing wrong with grilled cheese. That's good stuff.

    ANH is on Spike TV right now.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  10. #460
    Okay, image, check, language check.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	endings.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	19145  
    May the force be with you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO